MerchantPro Express Internship Program Overview
MerchantPro Express provides state-of-the-art, processing services, advanced point of sale equipment, and merchant cash advances to business communities of all different sizes and needs. Our missions is to be an innovative sales organization committed to the success and growth of our clients, partners and employees. We facilitate this by leveraging our technology, analytics, and by using a consultative approach.
Interns will have the opportunity to join our growing team and gain valuable industry experience. They will have the opportunity to intern in the areas of sales, customer service and office management. They will be assigned a focus area based upon their skill set and overall interests but gain a wide range of exposure to the firm and general industry knowledge. See application details below and come join a growing dynamic team with a great company culture.
Fall & Spring Semester Internships: A commitment of 5-10 hour per week (paid) for a semester term
Summer Internships: A commitment of 20-40 hours per week (paid) for a summer term
- Must be enrolled in a B.A. or B.S. program, preferably senior or graduate student
- Preferably located in the Long Island area
- Flexibly and positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in sales or customer service industry
- Passion for finance or technology