We are looking for credit card processing sales agents, committed to MerchantPro Express and our clients, to assist in managing long-term relationships. We like to think of ourselves as partners with our agents, so we always make sure that our interests are aligned.
Merchant Sales Consultant
If you love sales and have a consultative sales background, then MerchantPro Express has a unique opportunity for you.
As a Sales Consultant, you will:
- Receive full merchant services product training.
- Manage and grow a territory running appointments, lead generation, partnering and networking with small and medium sized businesses.
- Analyze prospects and clients merchant information through our consultative sales approach.
- Recommend both merchant services and point of sale equipment to meet your client’s needs.
- We reward hard work and over achievement with bonuses and incentives.
- Earn unlimited commissions through residual income.
Job requirements include:
- Experience in face to face, business to business prospecting and developing sales opportunities through referrals from existing customers as well as networking within the business community
- Proven outside sales track record in high contact, short sales cycle, business to business sales model
- Experience in true consultative sales process with experience negotiating pricing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to perform responsibilities without direct supervision
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to cultivate self source opportunities
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed sales expectations
- Must be able to communicate to prospects and clients in simple and valuable terms, mathematical concepts, complex technology, and various processing solutions.
Ready to join our team?
MerchantPro Express Internship Program Overview
MerchantPro Express provides state-of-the-art, processing services, advanced point of sale equipment, and merchant cash advances to business communities of all different sizes and needs. Our missions is to be an innovative sales organization committed to the success and growth of our clients, partners and employees. We facilitate this by leveraging our technology, analytics, and by using a consultative approach.
Interns will have the opportunity to join our growing team and gain valuable industry experience. They will have the opportunity to intern in the areas of sales, customer service and office management. They will be assigned a focus area based upon their skill set and overall interests but gain a wide range of exposure to the firm and general industry knowledge. See application details below and come join a growing dynamic team with a great company culture.
Fall & Spring Semester Internships:
A commitment of 5-10 hour per week (paid) for a semester term
A commitment of 20-40 hours per week (paid) for a summer term
- Must be enrolled in a B.A. or B.S. program, preferably senior or graduate student
- Preferably located in the Long Island area
- Flexibly and positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in sales or customer service industry
- Passion for finance or technology