In this ever-evolving industry, that's no small task. From advancements in credit card terminal and POS processing to determining the best merchant services solutions for your company—simply attempting to stay up to date can be a full-time job, for any business owner.
That's why we’ve created the Merchant Forum Quarterly Newsletter!
Each quarter, we compile the most important and pertinent trends, developments and news shaping the credit card processing and merchant services arena into a free, helpful, easily downloadable newsletter, to keep you informed.
Whether you're an MPX partner, client, employee, sales agent, or simply a business owner looking to save money, improve your services, and learn more about credit card processing and MerchantPro Express—this quarterly newsletter can help.
This quarter, the MPX Merchant Forum Newsletter features insightful articles on a range of useful topics, including:
- "What is the PCI Compliance Fee on My Merchant Statement?"
- "MPX's Inside Sales Center Brings New Level of Tech-Driven Customized Service"
- "A Winning Team: Mark Telander and Tim Doyle Lead MPX's Midwest Branch to Success"
- "MPX Patriot Payments Program Marks Proud Milestone with Charitable Contribution to Gold Star Teen Adventures"
- "Is it Legal to Charge Customers a Credit Card Processing Fee?"
Our newsletter also contains information about free content offers, employment opportunities at MPX, and much, much more. It's an invaluable resource.
Learn more about these and other merchant services-related issues by subscribing to our free Merchant Forum Quarterly Newsletter.
The Clover trademark and logo are owned by Clover Network, Inc., a First Data company. All other trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.